Now Hiring—Inside Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Sell something that makes a difference in people’s lives — generic pharmaceuticals!
Starting at about $16 per hour* with UNLIMITED earning potential. Full-time employment includes:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) with Company Match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement after one continuous year of service
- Paid Training
*Base plus first year commission guarantee.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR):
The ISR drives business by selling pharmaceutical products to pharmacies via telephone.
The ISR conducts outbound sales calls to targeted groups of customers with the objective of new account acquisition; existing account expansion; and existing account retention – all while providing superior customer service.
We Are Looking For Individuals With:
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum requirement
- One (1) or two (2) years sales experience (preferred)
- Telephone sales experience (a plus)
- Selling and negotiation skills with excellent interpersonal abilities
- Customer service skills with good decision making ability
Capitalize on YOUR talents. Realize YOUR goals, AND write your own prescription for success!
To be considered for our January 2015 training class, apply online at: thdg.com/careers
Westgate Entertainment District in Glendale, AZ
The Harvard Drug Group is committed to diversity in its business practices and is an equal opportunity employer. The Company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. It is the objective of the Company to provide equal opportunity for employment.