IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR WESTGATE PATRONS
As the information regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus) evolves, we encourage our community members to follow developing information from reliable sources (reference links below), and to take everyday precautions to reduce risk of infection. The health and safety of our community is our highest mission.
At this time, Westgate Entertainment District remains open. Certain tenants may choose to either enact limited operating hours or close temporarily. Please call individual stores in advance of your visit. Additionally, all common area events have been suspended beginning immediately.
Additionally, we are taking the following immediate action:
- We have proactively increased the frequency and intensity of our cleaning, focusing our housekeeping in high-touch areas, including restrooms, play areas and water fountains.
- We are monitoring both outbreak progression and recommended preventative measures from local health authorities and will continue to respond to new developments accordingly.
- We have deployed a public service campaign through onsite & digital signage to reinforce preventative measures that each of us can take to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
We strongly encourage you to follow evergreen safety protocols and best practices, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose & mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds (tip: sing the ABC’s while you scrub!). Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap & water are not available.
- Stay home if you are sick & seek medical attention
For more information, visit:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Gila River Arena Event Information
- State Farm Stadium Event Information
As always, we are here to support you.