Game Day and Event Parking at Westgate
There will be a $15 charge for parking on State Farm Stadium & Gila River Arena event days. We accept credit card, debit card or cash, payable upon entry. Your paid parking receipt can be redeemed for up to $15 off your total bill on the day of the event at any of our participating restaurants & retailers, including AMC Theatres, listed below. One redemption per parking receipt is allowed. Parking is offered on a first come, first served basis.
There is limited premium parking located along the interior arteries of the center. On event days, these 60 metered spaces are nonredeemable at Westgate restaurants & retailers.
Event day metered parking pricing:
- $3 per hour (up to 8 hours)
- $25 flat rate for 8+ hours
Free parking will still be accessible after the event starts. Hundreds of parking spaces will be reserved for you to come & park for free on event nights. Refer to the purple highlighted lots on the map above. These spaces will be open to the public to park for free 30 minutes after a Stadium or Arena event starts.
Paid parking will:
- Begin 4 hours prior to kick-off on Arizona Cardinals home game days
- Begin 3 hours prior to Gila River Arena concerts & shows, non-football Stadium events & Arizona Coyotes home game days
- End 30 minutes after event begins (applicable to all events)
- Be free & open to the pubic prior to & after times noted above
Our parking program allows you to effectively park for free if you patronize our restaurants & retailers. We are also reserving free parking that will be available after an event starts to encourage you to visit the center on busy event nights. These positive parking improvements are beneficial for both our customers & our businesses.