YAM Properties, LLC, Westgate Entertainment District – Privacy Notice
Last Updated: December 12, 2019
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide To Us: We, or our service providers (acting on our behalf), may collect “Personal Information” (which is information that, on its own or when combined with other information, can be used to identify you) that you provide to us either in the capacity of a business owner or employee (“Business Customer“) or as an individual customer of Westgate (“Individual Customer“).
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit or interact with the Site, we, as well as our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how you access and use the Site. This may include Internet information such as:
- Your IP address or other unique identifier for the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device you use to access the Site.
- Device type.
- Your location.
- The type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- The web page(s) you have accessed, and the time you accessed them.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Site, where they come from, and what content on our Site is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes, to improve the quality and relevance of our Site to our visitors, and for advertising purposes.
We and third parties may use these automated means to read or write information on your devices, such as in various types of cookies and other browser-based or plugin-based local storage (such as HTML5 storage or Flash-based storage), or to collect pieces of information that together may uniquely identify your device.
Cookies and local storage are files that contain data, such as unique identifiers, that we or a third party may transfer to or read from your devices for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, such as to recognize the devices, to improve your use of our website and services, for cybersecurity, to prevent fraud, to provide services, and for record-keeping, analytics, and marketing, depending on the context of collection.
These technologies help us:
- Keep track of whether you are signed in or have previously signed in so that we can display all the features that are available to you.
- Remember your settings on the pages you visit so that we can display your preferred content the next time you visit.
- Display personalized content.
- Perform analytics, measure traffic and usage trends, and better understand the demographics of our users.
- Diagnose and fix technology problems.
- Plan for and enhance our business.
Also, in some cases, we assist with the collection of information by advertising services provided by third parties. The ad services may track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means such as cookies, and they may use this information to show you ads that are tailored to your individual interests or characteristics and/or based on your prior visits to certain sites or apps, or other information we or they know, infer, or have collected from the users like you.
For example, we and these services may use different types of cookies, other automated technology, and data to:
- Recognize users and their devices.
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads.
- Report on our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services (including how they are related to visits to specific sites or apps).
To learn more about interest-based advertising generally, or to use a different method to opt out of targeted, interest-based ads by some of our current ad service partners, visit aboutads.info/choices from each browser you use.
You can opt out of Google Analytics and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page from each browser. Google also allows you to install a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for each browser.
If you replace, change, or upgrade your browser, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again. We do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
Please visit your mobile device manufacturer’s website (or the website for its operating system) for instructions on any additional privacy controls in your mobile operating system.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information we collect about and from you:
- To enable us to run the Site and operate our business. For example, we may use your Personal information: to complete and fulfill any purchases or requests for products or information; to respond to your questions and requests; to communicate with you about changes to any Westgate policy or notice; and to improve the Site and keep it secure;
- To personalize your Westgate experience, including: to tailor content, advertisements, and offers we serve you; and for market research and statistical analysis.
- To comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our terms and conditions, and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- To help us to administer the Site and fix problems.
- For internal analytics, research, and reports regarding use of our Services.
- To verify your identity and for fraud detection and prevention.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize information collected through the Services. We may use or disclose aggregated or anonymized data for any purpose.
3. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information with the third parties set out below in the following circumstances:
- Group companies and third-party service providers: We instruct our group companies, other companies and individuals to perform activities on our behalf. Examples may include sharing details with professionals who may assist in sending email, analyzing data, data storage, providing marketing assistance, compiling credit reports and providing customer service.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your information in the event that we undergo organizational restructuring (e.g., establish a subsidiary or merge with another entity). In such transactions (including in contemplation of such transactions, e.g., due diligence) your Personal Information may be disclosed. If any of our assets are sold or transferred to a third party, or otherwise involved in such a transaction, your Personal Information would likely be one of the transferred business assets.
- Consent: We may disclose your Personal Information to any third parties based on your consent to do so.
4. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This Site is a general audience website and is not designed for or directed at children. As such, we do not knowingly process Personal Information from or about children under 16 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, we will take reasonable steps to delete such information from our records. We will also delete Personal Information from a child under the age of 16 upon request of the child or the child’s legal guardian.
6. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE MARKETING EMAILS
You may ask us to stop using your Personal Information for advertising or marketing emails any time. If you wish to do this, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line or click the “unsubscribe from this list” link in any of our emails or see Our Contact Details set out below for additional means to make your request. Note that we may keep some basic information, such as your email address, to avoid sending unwanted materials.
8. QUERIES OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, this Site, or about our use of your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
9. OUR CONTACT DETAILS
- YAM Properties, LLC/Westgate Entertainment District
Attn: Privacy Manager
15475 N 84th Street
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260